How I Got Here
Luck. Lots of luck.
After getting an internship on Alton Brown's Good Eats, I managed to eventually get into the world of music, shooting music festivals and figuring it all out as I went. While producing, shooting, and editing festival promos and a few short films, Tim McGraw's camp called me up and asked me to go out on the road as tour documentarian in 2011. Like I said, pure luck (and a couple good references).
A year later, Zac Brown Band came calling and hired me as the director of his production company, Southern Reel. After 3 amazing years, a couple music videos, and even a Dave Grohl documentary, in 2014 I decided to get out of the music business and focus on freelancing in the indie/commercial world.
And here we are, half a million miles later, still traveling the world, telling people's stories, and calling it a work. Luckily.
- #1 Music Video on CMT-'Jump Right In.'
- #1 Music Video on CMT-"Sweet Annie".
- 2012 Georgia Music Award Best Music Video-'Crazy Lonesome'
- Director/Camera/Edit "The Making of the Grohl Sessions, Vol.1" Documentary
- Photography seen in Blade Magazine, Drummers World, Pollstar, Billboard, GA Travel Guide, USA Today, among others.
- 'Sweet Annie' nominated for CMT award "Group Video of the Year" 2014